Customer Success Quality Assurance Specialist
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today.
The Customer Success Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for evaluating the performance of the Customer Success team and reporting those results to leadership. This person will help the Customer Success Managers improve their daily customer interactions through communications review and assessment, weekly reporting and compliance with our standard operating procedures. The goal is to deliver customers their desired outcomes, expand their usage within the Spear ecosystem and delight them with exceptional service and quality!
What You Do Every Day
- Review omnichannel communication including calls, chats, texts, and emails to assess our CSM’s overall service performance and call behaviors.
- Create weekly call review summaries to help Directors and Team Leads coach the CSM’s on the specified assessments.
- Conduct review sessions with leadership that bring forth suggestions to address Service Quality deficiencies and improvement opportunities.
- Create, use and maintain QA templates for effective omnichannel evaluations in collaboration with Leadership
- Compile data and share insights of department trends to CS Leadership and Training.
- Ensure conformity to Customer Success SOP’s.
- Assist Leadership and HR in the development of quality processes.
- Recommend appropriate trainings to leadership and HR.
- 3+ Years Call Center/Customer Success Experience
- 2+ Years monitoring and coaching to calls.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Observant, non-biased and a collaborator
- Organized and Process Oriented
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Challenger Sales or another Sales methodology is a plus.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.