Practice Management Analyst
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
Spear Education is hiring a Practice Management Analyst that has a focus revolving around client onboarding and client retention for premium subscription products. Successful candidates will be regularly engaging clients and will ensure that clients are utilizing products and services that create growth in their practice. The position supports the Practice Solutions Consultant to ensure service is delivered at the highest level. Over time, upward movement opportunities within the company exist where Analysts can themselves become a Practice Solutions Consultant.
- Support for engagement and mentoring of Practice Solutions platform
- Works to ensure clients are engaged in technology and service platforms through membership years
- Responsible for helping train users on platforms
- Works to ensure that clients renew their subscription by securing the services and products are part of the client’s regular workflow
- Acts as a product expert and problem-solver for anything the client needs to improve the health of their practice
- In collaboration with the Practice Solutions Advisor, develop regular cadence for client communication
- Find proactive ways to engage with the Practice Solutions Consultant by pairing learning solutions with client’s particular pain points
- Communicates with internal Marketing and Development teams to ensure all content is up to date
- Responsible for working with provided resources to learn, grow, and gain intimate knowledge of the industry
- Supports retention metrics as they align with Practice Solutions overall goal
- Other duties as needed
- Administrative and client usage support including-all sections of the dashboard, resetting passwords, troubleshoots user technology, billing, and administrative issues with client directly
- Assists with inquires from clients as needed
- Supports the Practice Solutions Consultant in monitoring the health of the client's businesses
- Proactively tracks client key performance indicators and platform utilization by engaging clients when necessary
- Works with Practice Solutions Consultant to triage issues that arise in client's business
- Continually builds and strengthens professional relationships with client base
- Must have at least 1 year experience in dental field
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position at a company of similar size and complexity as Spear Education
- Excellent oral communication skills in English and have the confidence to deliver advice to a varied group of clients, departments, and personalities
- Excellent phone skills
- Proficiency with all office products including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and ability to adapt to new software as needed
- Strong accounting, analytics, and business mathematics skills are preferred
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, service-focused team environment, and present in a professional demeanor
- Attention to details, ability to take direction and initiative and proactively come up with insightful solutions is essential
- Must be able to handle emotionally charged situations with a calm, cool, professional demeanor
- Flexibile to change meeting details and/or plan direction at any time
- Excellent punctuality for all job commitments is of utmost at any time
- High level or organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mostly sedentary position, normal bending, stooping and lifting required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while filming. Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to visually interpret written text, prepare written documents, communicate via telephone and use a variety of computer based business applications. Must be able to visually discern the color spectrum. Must be able to visually and audibly discern artifacts & noise in A/V systems.
Desk & Video Work: Office environment, moderate noise levels, comfortable temperature, no extreme conditions.