Human Resources Coordinator
- 7231 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
In addition, Spear offers some incredible amenities to its' employees:
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events
- Amazing Coworkers
- And much more!!
Spear is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented and eager to learn HR Coordinator to join our team!
The HR Coordinator supports Spear People Strategic priorities by supporting the hiring process and general HR functions to ensure that we find the best talent in the market for every open role. This person is measured by the candidate experience and their ability to assist in hiring A Players. Performance of general HR functions, with the goal of providing a best in class HR experience for both internal and external clients, is a key area of responsibility. This individual will also provide scheduling support to members of the executive team.
- Interview scheduling utilizing Outlook/TA software, this includes setting up phone screens and video and in-person interviews with multiple managers
- Job posting management – post positions on internal website and other sites such as Indeed, craigslist, LinkedIn, Handshake, etc., as needed. Proactive management of postings to ensure applicant volume meets expectations.
- Support Employer Branding activities (Facebook posts, Linked-in, Glassdoor management, etc.)
- Support intake of all new hires in HRMS from offer letter to onboard.
- Maintain Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to ensure accuracy of all data and reporting
- Process all new hires, departures and changes
- Update Employee records
- Intake of employee issues from leaders and team members and distribution to proper HR team member for handling
- Participates in and often drives various meetings and activities such as Town Hall, Birthday/Anniversary Celebration, Wellness Committee, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement, automation of HR activities, and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
- Administrative duties such as scanning documents, preparing interview packets, formatting and editing documents, etc.,
- Plan and book travel as needed
- Schedule management for executive team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but a combination of equivalent skills and previous work experience would also be acceptable
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an HR or Recruiting support role at a company of comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Experience in scheduling and calendar management for multiple individuals
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone and customer service skills are essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.