- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
20-25 per week
$12 per hour
Length of internship:
Spear Education is seeking an energetic, eager-to-learn intern to join our growing organization. As an Accounting intern, you will have the opportunity work alongside our awesome, awesome team and experience the “life of an accounting professional.” In addition to intern duties, you will have the opportunity to engage in weekly team meetings, weekly check-ins with your intern manager, and company sponsored events. We are excited to have you at Spear!
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our Accounting team to prepare data for our annual financial audit
- Participate in the monthly financial close process
- Assist the team with research needed for revenue accounting and more
- Work alongside the team to document findings
- Shadow some amazing accounting professionals!
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit and be no more than 120 credits from graduation (Junior/Senior)
- Must be pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.