Senior Manager, Data Management
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
At Spear our mission is to help dentists and their teams in the pursuit of “great dentistry.” As the market leader in clinical and practice growth solutions we offer our clients' practices holistic solutions ranging from a full Learning Management System and CE eligible content for every role in the practice, to practice consulting with a robust analytics platform to support meeting practice objectives. We partner with our customers and provide solutions that complement their normal workflows such as annual subscriptions for patient engagement tools including; waiting room videos, website videos, and chair side patient engagement videos to improve patient case acceptance.
As the Senior Manager, you will develop, execute & operationalize projects within a data project portfolio that helps Spear realize goals around product development, customer retention, new customer acquisition, compliance and operational efficiency. This person will establish a data operations practice that ensures high data quality and availability for customers and employees via a self-service data infrastructure and visualization toolset.
- Own the design, execution and operations of a new ETL that will replace our current data ingress platform
- Drive the development of a data strategy and data model to support data management
- Own all Line of Business data
- Lead a team of developers
- Ensure that regulated data is classified correctly
- Ensure compliance of data controls and processes with HIPAA and PCI
- Assist in developing Systems of Record information
- Build a stable and high-quality data analytics infrastructure that allows for a "bring your own visualization" approach
- Act as domain owner for all projects related to analytics and data management
- Manage relationship between Enterprise Data and internal customers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
• 5+ years’ experience in data management or analysis
• 3+ years’ experience in management teams and technical project deliverables
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Familiarity with cloud-based analytics platforms such as Amazon Redshift, ETL Solutions such as Talend and Matillion, and visualization surfaces such as Tableau
• Ability to extrapolate conclusions from large data sets
• Ability to execute on multiple simultaneous projects and manage and data project pipeline
• Knowledge of operational data concerns such as monitoring, quality management, and master data management
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mostly sedentary position, normal bending, stooping and lifting required. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while filming. Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted. Must be able to visually interpret written text, prepare written documents, communicate via telephone and use a variety of computer based business applications. Must be able to visually discern the color spectrum. Must be able to visually and audibly discern artifacts & noise in A/V systems.
Desk & Video Work: Office environment, moderate noise levels, comfortable temperature, no extreme conditions.