Account Manager, Study Club
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
As a Account Manager, you will partner with our clients throughout their customer journey to ensure they are getting the most out of their membership. You will onboard the Dentist, ensure strong product engagement throughout their membership, and renew the client’s membership prior to expiration. You will show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by proactively managing your book of business and understanding your clients’ reason for purchase.
- Ensure that each dentist is set up with an engagment strategy to ensure that all their business goals and expectations are met
- Implement on-boarding within 14 days of enrollment
- Make sure that each dentist is aware of all the product offerings available at Spear Education
- Drive registrations to our annual Summit event in 2018 as well as securing registrations for 2019 event while onsite
- Generate leads for other departments through building relationships with existing book of business
- Cross-sell members into additional products with in the Spear product ecosystem
- Renew client membership prior to scheduled expiration
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an account management or full cycle sales role at a company with multiple membership/subscription based product offerings. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.