Director, Business Process - Customer Success & Sales Operations
- 7201 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Spear is one of the world’s most respected providers of continuing education and support to dentists and their teams, helping them pursue and achieve great dentistry. Spear leads the way with an exceptional curriculum, inspired faculty and on-demand learning.
Our growing organization is driven by our collective desire to provide the finest continuing education experience and product offerings that directly address the clinical and business challenges that many dentists face today. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have the best resources available as they accelerate their educational and professional development.
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Are you highly focused on client experience? As a Director, Business Process you will be a part of a team with a solid focus on equipping our customer focused teams with a common approach to solving business process problems through the use of formal process optimization techniques, operational efficiency tools and technology integration. You'll promote a focused culture in which processes enable the successful achievement of business objectives and work in partnership with all impacted disciplines to ensure a successful start-up, execution, and completion of process initiatives.
Success in this role is measured by achieving customer retention, Customer Health Score and attainment of annual renewal subscription bookings.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Lead process analysis and defect analysis leveraging formal process assessment methodologies that yield improved customer satisfaction for Customer Success (NPS > 9) and reduced processed Customer Success Rep inefficiencies by eliminating manual work by CS Reps; driving Product Line Margin through improved operating leverage
- Identify and lead integration of new revenue opportunities and operational effectiveness projects that yield improved operating margin for our Customer Success teams and/or achieving annual recurring revenue targets
- Lead incorporation of technology, product and process design into the Customer Success workflow and Customer Journey Map
- Establish formal process documentation in partnership with Customer Success leadership and company training resources to imbed new process solutions into the operational cadence
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 5+ years of experience in process design and improvement in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with formal process mapping
- Operational leadership in a SaaS and/or Customer Success organization
- Demonstrable experience with introducing change into an organization
- Experience leading a team of process designers and analysts
- Bachelor's degree in Business, mathematics, statistics, engineering, operations management
- Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent work experience preferred
- PMI certification preferred
- Be Yourself. Spear is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.