Business Development Associate
- Panoramaweg 15, 5070 Frick, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
We accelerate the growth of several B2B Tech startups. We work as an extended team for our Clients to enable access to new markets, fundraising and talent. Like Paul Graham, we believe Startups need three things to be successful: start with good people, make something customers actually want and spend as little money as possible.
As Business Development Associate you will drive adoption of Innovative technologies and live your passion for Entrepreneurship.
You will be responsible for researching prospective accounts for our Clients in targeted markets, generate, pursue leads and follow through to a successful qualification. As part of sparksense.co business development team, you will:
- Gain rapid understanding of Client solution and positioning
- Identify attractive target segments, companies and contacts
- Build targeted leads listing aligned with go-to-market strategy
- Reach out outbound leads through calls, emails & Linkedin
- Work with Startup Management team to hand-over leads
- Capture leads account information in our CRM system
- Provide feedback on product features, value positioning, etc...
- Work on special projects as needs arise
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, executing priorities, goal setting in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently
- MSc Engineering with Technology focus or equivalent required
- Fluent English required, French, German or Italian is a clear advantage