Press Brake Operators (1st & 2nd Shifts Available)
- 1420 Metals Dr, Charlotte, NC 28206, USA
Manufacturer of metal fabrications and stampings for industries such as telecommunications, heavy truck, appliance, and health and safety. SEMP is ISO 9001:2008 certified, assuring you of consistent quality and accurate deliveries. We have the experience, facilities and commitment to customer service to be a valued manufacturing partner. We invite you to inspect our plant, meet our people, and see for yourself.
Follow work instructions from the Press Brake Lead for operating press brake equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly fabricate product to customer requirements.
- Follow detailed fabrication instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Quality System.
- Completes all record keeping functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to the department lead or plant manager.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Able to interpret customer drawings.
- Capable of setting up and operating press brakes.
- Accurate record keeping and data entry transactions.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
- Perform the specific tasks outlined in internal job instructions
- Production start up
- Paperwork requirements
- Production process details
- Production data entry transaction
- Product transfer and labeling instructions
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- 3+ years of experience as a CNC Press Brake Operator
- 3+ years of experience with set ups and changeovers
- 3+ years of experience reading blueprints
- Familiar with Cincinnati Press Breaks
- Working knowledge with calipers, protractors, rulers and other measurement devices
- Attention to detail as you will be held accountable for parts that you form
- Good attendance history with previous employers
- Ability to work overtime as needed that may include weekend work
- 1st or 2nd Shift opportunities available
If you DO NOT have the above requirements you will not be eligible for consideration for this role.
We offer the following:
- Personal Time Off
- Vacation Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- FSA - Health & Dependent Care
- Competitive 401K program
Southeastern Metal Products LLC has been serving customers since 1952 and has established a reputation for high quality work, dependable delivery and first-rate customer service. Acquired in 2006, we are proud to be a Juno Investments LLC portfolio company.
We have over 100,000 SF of manufacturing and warehouse space and a skilled dedicated work force prepared to handle your project, large or small, from start to finish or anywhere in-between. We pride ourselves in the ability to use our manufacturing and engineering expertise to manage any type of project ranging from “build to print” to assisting our customers in product design for manufacturability. Through its in-house tool design/manufacturing capabilities, SEMP is able to assist its customers in drastically reducing the time and cost required to launch a new product.
SEMP is ISO 9001:2008 certified, assuring you of consistent quality and accurate deliveries. We have the experience, facilities and commitment to customer service to be a valued manufacturing partner. We invite you to inspect our plant, meet our people, and see for yourself.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.