Exciting EdTech Company - Junior C# Developer
- Av. Universidad de Medellín, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Source Meridian is one of the fastest growing companies in the Colombia region and is an engineering and development focused services organization providing customers with early access to cutting edge technology, and helping them to create and maintain their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Most of our clients are in the United States, but we also have clients in Europe and throughout the world. We have two offices in the United States and three offices in Latin America. Our offices are located in Philadelphia (US), Fort Myers (US), Medellín (CO), Rionegro (CO) and Cali (CO).
Our staff of international software engineers and data scientists work with clients to analyze their content models and business processes. We analyze and question existing business models, leveraging state-of-the-art technology that result in new products and new streams of revenue, while keeping our clients at the forefront of the industry. Our goal is to build products for our customers that use the technology of tomorrow rather than the technology of today.
Source Meridian is laser focused on specific technologies for the HealthTech, Software, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Publishing industries that include:
DESCRIPTION OF SOURCE MERIDIAN'S CLIENT THAT YOU WOULD BE WORKING WITH:
Source Meridian's EdTech client is innovating education through the use of smart certificates that prevent fraud in higher education.
Their solution involves the use of blockchain nodes installed at universities across the United States and Latin America to serve as an immutable ledger of university certificates.
Descripción del empleo
- You will be working from our offices in Colombia and interacting with a world class engineering team of smart, experienced and globally distributed engineers and developers.
- You will be building C# applications for our EdTech client and innovating education through the use of smart certificates that prevent fraud in higher education.
- You will be working with our team of engineers to incorporate blockchain nodes with the C# application.
- Own your career growth as far as your abilities, skills and adaptability.
- Entry level .NET / C# programmer with between 2 and 4 years of experience.
- English skills are not required, but would be an added bonus