Exciting HealthTech Leader | Full-Time Senior MySQL and SQL Server Database Administrator, DBA | 200+ Instances
- Av. Universidad de Medellín, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- YOU NEED TO HAVE VERY GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
- YOU NEED TO INSERT YOUR ENGLISH RESUME TO THIS POSITION AND ALSO ADD YOUR SALARY RANGE IN PESOS WHEN YOU APPLY.
- Please only apply to this position if you are a Senior Level MySQL and SQL Server DBA with a minimum of 7+ years of experience and also have Amazon, AWS or other similar technology experience.
- You have to have the ability to work full-time for Source Meridian in Medellin, Colombia.
- We offer a generous compensation, relocation package and benefits for great engineers and developers living within South America and surrounding regions.
SOURCE MERIDIAN OVERVIEW
"YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE"
Source Meridian is one of the fastest growing companies in the Colombia region and is an engineering and development focused services organization providing customers with early access to cutting edge technology, and helping them to create and maintain their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Most of our clients are in the United States, but we also have clients in Europe and throughout the world. We have two offices in the United States and three offices in Latin America. Our offices are located in Philadelphia (US), Fort Myers (US), Medellín (CO), Rionegro (CO) and Cali (CO).
Our staff of international software engineers and data scientists work with clients to analyze their content models and business processes. We analyze and question existing business models, leveraging state-of-the-art technology that result in new products and new streams of revenue, while keeping our clients at the forefront of the industry. Our goal is to build products for our customers that use the technology of tomorrow rather than the technology of today.
Source Meridian is laser focused on specific technologies for the HealthTech, Software, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Publishing industries that include:
- Custom Web and Mobile App Development and Integration
- Big Data, Reporting and Analytics,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning
- Blockchain Development
DESCRIPTION OF SOURCE MERIDIAN'S CLIENT THAT YOU WOULD BE WORKING WITH:
Source Meridian's HealthTech client is a rapidly expanding software company delivering Payer, Patient, and Distribution data into actionable insights that drive the patient journey.
Their team combines world-class data science and analytics to turn commercial data into actionable insights for Life Sciences manufacturers about their patients, payers, pharmacies, and providers. They expose the barriers that keep patients from initiating and staying on therapy and put manufacturers in a position to save lost patient days of therapy.
- You will be managing the operational environment of 200+ MySQL and SQL Server Instances.
- You will be responsible for tuning, maintenance, upgrades and stability of the architecture of the platform.
- You will be working with a world class engineering team of smart, experienced and globally distributed engineers
- You will have the flexibility to propose and implement your own ideas and solutions to challenging problems within the database architecture.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with customers, understand their needs and how best to build database instances that scale to support customer growth.
- Own your career growth as far as your abilities, skills and adaptability.
- 7+ years of demonstrated relevant experience in MySQL and SQL Server Database Administration as well as driving operational efficiencies.
- Hands on experience in tuning, maintenance, upgrades and build stability into the architecture.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and SQL Server hardware and operating systems including Active Directory (AD).
- Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) experience using monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience monitoring database performance and capacity, proactively addressing potential problems, physical design and implementation of new databases environments.
- Experience working on MySQL and SQL Server databases on different infrastructure within AWS.
- Experience providing technical support for database technologies to various development teams.
- Experience providing advice and counsel to the developers regarding the most complex aspects of database methodologies.
- Experience optimizing current databases and coordination of efforts with development team.
- Experience analyzing stored data and making recommendations relating to performance and efficiency of data storage.
- Backup and restore of databases environments as needed.
- Creation of database maintenance plans.
- Screen by Chief Recruiting Officer
- Code Test
- Interview with Founder/CTO
YOU NEED TO HAVE VERY GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
YOU NEED TO INSERT YOUR ENGLISH RESUME TO THIS POSITION AND ALSO ADD YOUR SALARY RANGE IN PESOS WHEN YOU APPLY.