Senior Software Architect (SaaS Platform)
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Our teams consist of exceptional people with Entrepreneurship, Diversity, Respect, and Collaboration as values at the core. We bring together people from different lifestyles, backgrounds and cultures to partner with more than 1,500 leading financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our solutions, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 50,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €5.1 billion in 2022. And with the power of our parent group, Sopra Steria, behind us, anything is possible for our teams and our partners.
Description du poste
The Sopra Banking Cloud Platform (SBCP) is Sopra Banking Software's SaaS & Cloud technology foundation on which the new banking business services marketed by Sopra Banking Software are based. Within this context, we want to strengthen our development team to continue to provide business teams with assets.
As a senior architect you will be part of SBCP tribe and take part in a brand-new project of developing our SaaS platform and new E2E banking applications in the Cloud using the latest tools and technologies. Following Agile methodologies, you will evolve in a challenging and motivating environment to deliver value and demonstrate it iteratively to your stakeholders (business experts, Ops, customers…).
With the support of our managers, your missions will be:
- Design new SaaS platform functionalities in close collaboration with the Ops team to deliver a solution that is easy to operate, has a competitive Total Cost of Ownership and conforms to the security expectations of the banking industry.
- Actively participate in the development of skills and in the daily support of your team
- Ensure the technological watch, test and experiment new technological solutions emerging from the market.
Here are some of the key topics we are working on in 2023: putting in place the applicative multi-tenancy architecture, monitoring as code, Dynatrace, cost optimization with a FinOps mindset throughout the team, green IT.
You have an advanced degree in Software Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences as well as 8 years plus of related work experience, of which at least 2 years in an Architect capacity in which you have demonstrated the following soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas, and solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence to reach consensus on designs.
You are mastering the following technical skills :
- Ability to architect, design and deliver software that can scale elastically on the Cloud
- Experience with modern application architecture and development (REST, microservices, reactive programming, event driven architecture)
- Understanding and application of networking and security
- Significant development experience with the AWS cloud computing stack (EKS, RDS, Lambda), service mesh and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform
Cloud technologies and architectures are constantly evolving, so you are committed to continuous learning and professional development. You stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices, attend conferences and training sessions, and actively participate in online communities and forums.
Fluency in English is a must.
At the heart of the Group's Digital strategy, join dynamic teams working from several sites (Annecy, Brussels, Noida & Paris), in the field of cloud technologies (SaaS platform and microservices).
You will appreciate the autonomy and freedom of organization in a constantly changing environment.
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects with mentorship and trainings programs to grow within your entire career.
- Attractive salary & package.
You’ll be based in Annecy on a campus between lake and mountains where the creation of new workspace and office is in progress.
Employeur inclusif et engagé, notre société œuvre chaque jour pour lutter contre toute forme de discrimination et favoriser un environnement de travail respectueux. C’est pourquoi, attachés à la mixité et à la diversité, nous encourageons toutes les candidatures et tous les profils.