Big Data Hadoop Professional with Apache Cassandra
- Irving, TX
SonSoft is an IT Staffing and consulting firm and duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. We are growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
I have a following full time opportunity for you. Please let me know, if you are interested. Thanks!
If interested then please send me your latest resume along with current & expected salary.
Job Title : Big Data Hadoop Professional (with experience on Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, STORM, SOLR, Kafka, JAVA etc.)
Job Location : Irving, Texas (Irving is a principal city located in Dallas County in State of Texas)
Job Type : Full time (This position may require travel and or relocation)
Interview Type : Telephonic with Skype
Note: > Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H4-EAD, GC-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
> No H1B, OPT-EAD & TN candidates please
Please share your resumes at Sameer.Uddin (at) sonsoftinc.com
or connect me @ https://in.linkedin.com/in/sameerhr83
• At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in Cassandra with advanced level expertise. Good support working knowledge in Couchbase, STORM,SOLR, Kafka.
• UNIX\Linux scripting knowledge is a MUST.
• Good working experience in core JAVA is a MUST.
• Working knowledge on Hadoop architecture, Pig and Hive scripting.
• Experience in Cassandra on upgrade and cluster maintenance.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment Analytical skills.
• Experience to Retail, CPG domain.
• Analytical skills. Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
• The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
• Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
• Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent but should be from an accredited Institution/University.
• Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Big Data advance analytics platform\environment.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work independently in the United States are encourage to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
1) This is a Full Time & Permanent job opportunity.
2) Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD can apply.
3) No OPT-EAD, H1B and TN candidates please.
4) Please mention your Immigration Status while applying .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.