Automotive Technician- Audi Central Houston
- 2120 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77098, USA
Audi Central Houston: Our name says it all. We are located in downtown central Houston. As a result we are a modern busy dealership with never a slow time in our Service Department. In addition to above average compensation rates we offer: Longevity Bonuses, 401K with match, Life, dental and vision insurance, Paid manufacturer training. Vacation accrual from day 1, with 2 weeks paid after one year, 3 weeks paid vacation after 5 years and 4 weeks paid vacation after 10 years.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on the repair order with accuracy.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notify service adviser immediately if repairs cannot be completed on time.
· Road-test vehicles when required
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· A minimum of 2 years experience as an Automotive Technician.
· Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug test.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.