Finance Director - Century BMW
- 2934 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607, USA
Century BMW is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Produces additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after ale items to new and used vehicles.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be directly responsible for the following items, as set at the sole discretion of the company, which may be changed from time to time:
· Protect the legal and financial welfare of the dealership.
· Support the efforts of other associates to be successful (be a teacher).
· Seek ways to exceed the expectations of associates and guests.
· Develop ways to exceed CSI requirements for both Honda and Sonic Automotive.
· Ensure the best relationship possible between the dealership and the guest.
· Ensure the best relationship possible between the dealership and Honda.
· Always Take The High Road!
· Ensure guests are attended to in timely manner. 15- Minute rule.
· Ensure all paperwork is complete and compliant with FEDERAL and STATE Laws and Sonic Automotive Policies.
· Ensure presentation of menu on available products is being performed (Train staff as needed).
· Ensure correct vehicle is being contracted and price has been verified with guest.
· Call for current pay off on trades.
· Ensure all stipulations and other pertinent information is collected to insure immediate funding.
· Package all deals for submission and fax required documents to appropriate banks.
· Meet F&I sales gross and percentage of product objectives as required by dealership.
· Ensure that Finance Managers are booking and Logging all deals as they are done in Dealer
· Track as soon as possible upon completion.
· Ensure all pre-loaded alarms are removed if not purchased.
· Complete and turn in DIT sheets.
· Maintain a CSI score of National or above.
· Work with all sales teams on the available products and lead-ins for maximum F&I penetration.
· Report to Controller and/or General Manager anything you deem not in compliance with company policy.
· Attends sales meetings.
· Maintains a safe work environment.
· Maintains a professional appearance.
· Realize that the company’s business is built on guest satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to guests.
· Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
· Attend Sonic meetings as requested.
· Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned project
· Report to Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
· Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
· Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product.
· Follow directions from a supervisor.
· Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
· Accept constructive criticism.
· Interact well with others and be a positive influence on associate morale.
· Must sign voluntarily the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement and be able to be faithful to its provisions.
· Must be willing and able to assign or offer to assign to the company any invention that you develop.
· High school [or college] diploma or the equivalent.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
· Professional personal appearance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
High school diploma or the equivalent
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Degree or commensurate experience in finance
· Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
· Previous professional sales experience
· Computer knowledge preferred
· Professional personal appearance
· Excellent communication skills
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.