Vehicle Photographer - Mountain States Toyota
- 201 W 70th Ave, Denver, CO 80221, USA
At Mountain States Toyota, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Vehicle Photographer Purpose:
The vehicle photographer is responsible for photographing new and used inventory. This is a full-time photographer position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take photographs of inventory in a timely fashion. Be conscious of speed to market when photographing.
- Take a variety of shots per vehicle in order to accurately represent the product to the customer.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid in-state driver’s license.
- Must have photography experience.
- Professional personal appearance.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.