General Sales Manager
- 2121 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37228, USA
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive looking for a General Sales Manager to help us grow our newest store location in Nashville, TN. This location is scheduled to open in October 2020! At EchoPark, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is about to grow in the Tennessee market. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The General Sales Manager insures that the dealership meets its pre-owned vehicle sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving guesting experience and profitibility through the EchoPark playbook.
- Meet with each teammate as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for teammates.
- Ensure that teammates are following an established playbook program to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, teammates’ monthly forecast, and profit performance
- Ensure that every guest is thanked personally.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic.
- Conduct and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales
- Five years of automotive sales experience.
- Two years in a dealership finance management position.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent managerial skills.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.