- 500 E 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80229, USA
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are seeking a full-time Document Specialist for our dealership located in Thornton, CO.
The Document Specialist in our dealership is responsible for the accurate and timely execution of transaction documents, all while maintaining an outstanding guest experience - delighting each and every guest by exceeding their expectations. We call this position a Document Specialist. The EchoPark Automotive shopping experience is intended to let the guest lead the process – whether it begins with test-driving vehicle inventory, appraising the trade-in value of their current vehicle or reviewing finance terms, the Document Specialist must be agile and attentive to support this guest-led process.
Document Specialist Essential Functions:
- Treat the guest as you would a guest in your home
- Greet the guest in a manner that gives a good first impression and builds rapport
- Explain how the buying experience works and let the guest guide the next steps
- Be a subject matter expert on the document process. Monitor and coach Experience Guides on proper transaction preparation
- Identify ways to delight or surprise the guest
- Be open minded and stay ready to continually innovate
- Accept and embrace all responsibilities
- Answer guest questions, accurately, openly, honestly
- Work with other team members to problem solve, if necessary, in order to efficiently address a guest’s need
- Celebrate with guests when they achieve their goal
Document Specialist Assignments:
- Prepare and have Experience Guide execute E-sign and/or paper documents accurately and timely with Guest; Confirm accuracy of all documents
- Ensure documents contain stipulations from lenders and all appropriate compliance components: red flags, OFAC, RBPN, form 8300, etc.
- Maintain CIT to 6 days or less by following-up and holding all parties accountable
- Deliver executed documents to the business office
- Collect, receipt and process guest’s down payment
Document Specialist Minimum Qualifications:
- Work habits that are guest-centric and committed to exceeding the guest’s needs
- A history of success in a team environment
- Ability to utilize our technology and stay current with our technology training
- Experience using good problem solving skills, and taking the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
- Have a clean motor vehicle record and clean criminal background record
Document Specialist Desired Experience:
- Experience in a customer service, consumer finance or guest advocacy role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with web-based search applications and tablet technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.