Automotive Parts Specialist
- 3648 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28205, USA
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull purchases from stock. If the part is not in stock, determine availability and submit an emergency order if requested by the customer.
• Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information. Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
• Verify “will call” and “back order” files weekly and return to vendors, or stock those items not required. Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
• Assist service technicians in selecting parts needed for repairs in process.
• Open a repair order envelope for all new repair orders.
• Order parts not in stock if, after discussion with Shop Foremen, it is determined that parts are needed and will be used upon receipt or that the customer will return for the required repairs.
• Notify the Shop Foreman and the customer that ordered parts have been received.
• Answer parts phones when front counter is overloaded.
• Ensure that before parts can be charged out, the Technician presents a duplicate copy of the repair order and a parts requisition.
• File the requisition copy in the repair order envelope.
• Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all customers, both on the phone and in person.
• Provide the same high level of service to the other dealership departments as is given to other customers.
• Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
• Replenish assigned inventory daily. Advise Parts Manager when areas of the department are not in satisfactory condition.
• Must be legally and technically able to operate company and customer vehicles.
• Must be insurable by company insurance carrier.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• One year of experience in an automotive parts dept.
• One year of sales experience.
• Professional personal appearance.
• Ability to work well with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time.
• Will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.