Finance Manager - Mountain States Toyota
- 201 W 70th Ave, Denver, CO 80221, USA
Mountain States Toyota is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
The Finance / Sales Manager ensure that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They are also responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
· Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
· Sell Extended Warranties and all other aftermarket item
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise
· Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
· Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action
· Conduct sales meetings
· Facilitate pre-delivery with the Service Manager
· Provide on the job training for salespeople
· Handle all rate quotations
· Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives
· The F&I Manager has a responsibility to log in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Degree or commensurate experience in finance
· Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
· Previous professional sales experience
· Computer knowledge preferred
· Professional personal appearance
· Excellent communication skills
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.