Automotive Sales Associate - North Central Ford
- 1819 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
North Central Ford is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
As a Sales Associate, you are responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, as well as volume and customer satisfaction standards. When you join our organization, you will enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer!
The position of Automotive Sales Associate involves four broad areas of responsibility: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up. Realizing that business is built on customer satisfaction, you will devote yourself to guaranteeing that the customers’ needs are being met. This will include determining the needs of the customer, demonstrating and delivering vehicles, and maintaining an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
· Establishing personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devising a strategy to meet those goals
· Reporting to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
· Attending meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
· Staying updated on incoming inventory, features, accessories, and other items, and how they benefit the customer; keeping up with technological changes in the products
· Maintaining a prospect development system
· Introducing customers to the service department personnel; working with the service department to ensure vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule
· Conducting daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly analysis to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively
High school diploma or the equivalent
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Degree or commensurate experience in finance
· Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
· Previous professional sales experience
· Computer knowledge preferred
· Professional personal appearance
· Excellent communication skills
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.