Evening Receptionist- Part Time-Mountain States Toyota
- 201 W 70th Ave, Denver, CO 80221, USA
At Mountain States Toyota, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
- Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
- Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
- Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
- Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
- High School Diploma.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Hours: Monday 11am-8pm and Tuesday – Friday 4pm-8pm.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.