Sr. Field Engineer - Midwest
- HQ: 26061 Merit Cr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, Chicago, Illinois, us
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately-held, venture-backed company with a unique mission to lead the transformation of endodontics through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation that is committed to collaboration and integrity. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
• As a member of the Field Engineering team, this innovative and results oriented individual is primarily responsible for diagnosing systems issues and servicing Sonendo’s Gentle Wave Endodontic treatment system in the field. This task requires critical thinking and analysis in order to independently resolve customer issues
• The Field Support Representative will rely on specialized training and knowledge to analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer issues based on the unique needs of each customer’s system.
• The position will serve as an integral conduit to support a two-way communication between field personnel, third party service providers, the practicing Endodontists and Sonendo’s internal Product Development or Advanced Manufacturing Engineering teams
• The individual will undergo specialized training on the GentleWave system but will also tap into his previous experience, formal and informal education with regards to electronics, pneumatics and high-pressure fluid systems to effectively resolve console issues in the field. The individual must have the ability to understand the current service model and adapt to the needs as the system evolves.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance and Field updates to assigned Territory.
• Respond to Unscheduled Service Calls in a timely manner while communicating action plans and schedule to resolve customer issues
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
• Support training of Field, In-house and Third-Party Service personnel, including developing training material and providing training on an on-going basis.
• Consult with customers to resolve any problems and advise customers regarding technical concerns
• Ensure customers adequately maintain Gentle Wave systems by conducting care and maintenance in-service training when necessary or requested by management
• Develop and maintain relationships with Sales Representatives and assist in the installation process for new systems as requested.
• Analyze and identify areas for product improvements and communicate to management and internal department teams as required
• Prepares and documents service bulletins as required or requested by management.
• Assists in the preparation, updating of and implementation of all training materials
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required. Must be able to display Electro-mechanical and Electronics troubleshooting aptitude with the understanding of basic theories thereof.
• Associates degree or higher preferred.
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously; This is a place where you are required to actively participate - your ideas will have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
No recruiters please.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer