Materials & Inventory Specialist
- 26061 Merit Cir, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, USA
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company developing innovative technologies to transform dentistry by Saving Teeth Through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high-performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate receipt of raw material, prototype parts and expense related items required to support company’s internal customers and manufacturing operations.
• Responsible for all aspects of material control and inventory management of raw materials, prototype parts and expense items.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate shipment of finished goods inventory, RMA’s, raw materials and subcomponents.
• Manage and maintain material control of company-controlled inventory stockroom in compliance with company quality system procedures.
• Oversee stockroom material issuance, allocation, lot control, shelf-life, and scrap processes.
• Perform and maintain company cycle count program.
• Maintain company ERP system accuracy as related to inventory, receiving, and shipping transactions.
• Proactively communicate low inventory levels, materials and lot discrepancies, spoilage and other issues which may negatively impact material quality or the ability to meet operational objectives.
• Demonstrate time management skills necessary to achieve company and department strategic and tactical goals.
• Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices. Proactively establishes effective relationships and supports others in achieving high performance.
• Make generalizations, evaluation, or decisions with minimal supervision.
• Maintain compliance with all Quality System procedures and company policies and procedures.
• Self-starter and self-motivated individual with the capacity to see a task through to completion with the ability to identify problem areas, target them for improvement and implement change.
• Organized, analytical and problem solving individual who is able to manage a varied workload with constantly changing priorities.
• Must be pro-active, flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including an excellent listening ability.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain positive rapport with a wide variety of contacts both internal and external to the organization while maintaining a positive attitude towards the job and people.
• Ability to prioritize and adjust work plans to meet deadlines
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Five years’ experience in the areas of material control, shipping, and receiving.
• Previous experience working in a Class II/III medical device environment is required.
• Excellent computer skills with business integrated systems a must, preferably QAD. Office software, including Excel and other PC based skills a requirement.
• Meaningful experience working in a lean, pull or Kanban system, in medical device manufacturing. Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA regulations as it relates to ID & Traceability and Materials Management.
• APICS Certification or Coursework a plus
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously. This is a place where you are required to actively participate - your ideas will have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
No recruiters please.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer