Practice Development Specialist
- 26061 Merit Cr, Ste 102, Laguna Hills, CA, us
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company developing innovative technologies to transform dentistry by Saving Teeth Through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high-performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Communication and Consumer Education and has primary responsibility for leading practice development integration of the GentleWave® System into dental offices.
Responsibilities include: 1) Tactical execution of the GentleWave® Practice Success (GPS) program and marketing programs to accelerate practice growth. 2) Providing strategic feedback on the GPS Program to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Communications & Consumer Education. 3) Ensure the ongoing implementation of the GPS Program to support driving utilization.
This position will drive tactical Practice Marketing programs in partnership with the Sales and Clinical Specialist teams to develop awareness and interest in the GentleWave Procedure and drive Procedure Instrument utilization. This will be accomplished through the implementation of the GPS Program as part of the onboarding and continued support within the GentleWave Provider endodontic practice, their current and target referral base and consumers within the identified geographic location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver and communicate a clear message on the efficacy, efficiency, and economy value that supports our Brand and Marketing messaging and Sonendo’s Mission.
• Train all new offices and take them through the marketing playbook/portal.
• Provide marketing assistance for new and current providers, facilitate marketing resources, and ideally successful adoption by entire staff.
• Serve as a central Marketing point of contact for questions from the field sales organization and for current customers on marketing onboarding and implementation.
• Partner with Sales representatives and Events Manager to develop and to deploy programs for a successful referral event.
• Assist in the planning and execution of practice social events.
• Assist in gathering data for practice development initiatives.
• Act as a liaison to administrative functions regarding marketing group support needs.
BS/BA or equivalent experience required, preferably in healthcare, technology, or business-related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a clinical or health care field.
• 3+ years sales or marketing experience is required. Practice management consulting in dental industry is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Customer focused
• A Sales skill-set that includes: drive and self-motivation, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to plan, organize, close and deliver, and the capacity to work autonomously.
• A successful track record closing technical/medical sales also a plus.
• Strong Communication skills (writing, oral, and presenting)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, interfacing with multiple constituencies including physicians, support staff and sales in order to effectively build relationships with external customers and internal team members.
• Have strong leadership skills and the ability to influence key decision makers.
• Analytical skills with an emphasis in market analysis
• Business acumen (tactical plans for accounts, understanding business drivers of dental accounts and scheduling)
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels in an organization
• Be entrepreneurial with a competitive drive, and a work ethic conducive to success.
• Results and details-oriented
• Highly-polished and professional
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously. This is a place where you are required to actively participate - your ideas will have a direct impact on the success of the organization. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online.
No recruiters please.
Sonendo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer