- 103 Osborne Rd NE, Fridley, MN 55432, USA
Somnetics is a fast-growing medical device company providing CPAP solutions to individuals living with sleep apnea. Our Transcend miniCPAP product line is the first portable CPAP device designed completely around user lifestyle to give CPAP users the freedom to sleep anywhere.
Why Work at Somnetics?
- Small (but growing!) family-oriented company where you can make a difference
- Opportunity to be a part of improving our customer’s lives through better sleep
- Friendly collaborative work environment with a relaxed dress code
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with match, life insurance, PTO, Short/Long term disability
Somnetics is currently looking to add an experienced RMA Production Specialist to our warehouse team. The Production Specialist will support operations activities with the primary responsibility for the basic troubleshooting, documentation and refurbishment of our medical devices. Additional responsibilities will include shipping/receiving as well as other general warehouse duties.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for manufacturing, assembly and repair of our medical device products. Follows drawings and work instructions to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
- Maintains required records of production/repairs/RMAs and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and lead actions toward resolution
- Perform general warehouse duties such as shipping and receiving, pick and pack and light assembly
- 2-4 years electronics/technician experience preferred
- Experience in medical device quality role with knowledge of Quality Management Systems & implementation a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to meet company objectives and timelines
- Ability to multi-task and switch quickly from project to project
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- High School diploma or GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.