Java / Spring Boot + React Full Stack Developer (Immediate Hire)
Solvios Technology has been active in the IT / ITES domain for 10+ years and has successfully delivered solutions to offshore (U.S. & Australia) and local clientele.
With years of professional expertise and passion to deliver solutions that empower businesses, we have emerged with a people-first working culture that inspires our people to generate new possibilities for how an organization can grow consistently and adapt to a competitive marketplace.
- Design and develop REST-based web services utilizing Java micro services web frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions, as needed
- Perform web services tuning and performance testing
- Implement unit tests as needed
- Support front-end developers in leveraging web services
- Automate/script common developer tasks, continually optimize personal and team workflows
- Infrastructure setup and configuration
- Engage in code review and feedback process
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes
- Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate
- Relational data modelling concepts and experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- Adopted opinionated RESTful web services design patterns
- Microservices-based application architecture
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other)
- Other modern technologies relevant to the technology stack defined here
- CSS, Less/SASS
- 3+ years professional experience writing full-stack REST-based applications
- Minimum 2 years experience with relational databases
- Minimum 2 years experience with popular UI frameworks implementing custom components and features
Education and Additional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Design Thinking, Lean, and/or Agile experience
- Knowledge of standard SDLC processes
- Teamwork as second nature: strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and highly accountable
Values we stand by
• Customer Satisfaction (deliver what is promised and a little more)
• People growth (increase your learning curve as you deliver)
How our values are aligned with our work culture
- Flat organizational structure - We do not believe in hierarchies. Instead we believe in having open and clear communication among each and every one within the organization, where ideas are free flowing and customer satisfaction is give utmost importance.
- Employee engagement - Growth is an important part of each individual. We believe in our team to grow and push themselves breaking barriers to bring in fresh perspectives and help the organization reach the next level with them. We also infuse activities other than work here and there to break the routine a bit as fun brings liveliness into our environment.
- Flexibility in work - As an organization, discipline is important to achieve your goals. We believe work flexibility plays a pivotal role too in building mutual trust and working together as a team.