- A 2102 Privilon, Behind Iskon Temple, Iskon Cross Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Solvios Technology has been active in the IT / ITES domain for 10+ years and has successfully delivered solutions to offshore (U.S. & Australia) and local clientele.
- With years of professional expertise and passion to deliver solutions that empower businesses, we have emerged with a people-first working culture that inspires our people to generate new possibilities for how an organization can grow consistently and adapt to a competitive marketplace.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design Salesforce applications for CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications using APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, Community portals, as well as external APIs.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience with APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, Community portal
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Code or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.