HVM Materials Planning Specialist-GSM136
- Shanghai, China
- Position Type: Exempt
- Department: Global Operations
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry.
Solidigm is headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. company under the CEO, Rob Crooke’s, vision. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up.
In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Solidigm will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue.
At Solidigm, we view problems as opportunities to define innovative solutions that hold the power to change the world and unleash the potential technological needs that the future holds. Although we may speak different languages and represent diverse backgrounds, we are ‘One Team’ that strives to accomplish Solidigm’s vision and mission to be the go-to partner for optimized data storage solutions. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world.
You can be part of the takeoff of a fast-growing business that develops cutting-edge products, delivers strong business value for customers, provides an engaging workplace for its employees, and serves a greater impact on the world.
This is a golden opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead Solidigm. We want a team of dedicated professionals who will not just be Solidigm team members but contribute to how we shape the future of the organization. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: be customer inspired, trusting, innovative, team-oriented, inclusive, results driven, collaborative, passionate, and flexible.
This role is part of the Supply Planning group within Global Operations and will be responsible for supporting standup activities as Solidigm transitions into a standalone organization.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support Materials planning projects
- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees and manage performance
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company's support function including master scheduling, production planning, coordination, shop scheduling and dispatching
- Requires advanced knowledge of highly professional field
- Applies advanced principles and concepts
- Contributes to development of new principles and concept
- Materials planning experience
- Supply Chain experience
- Experience in semiconductor industry
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.