Supply Demand Analyst
- Shanghai, China
- Position Type: Exempt
- Department: Global Operations
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry.
Solidigm is headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. company under the CEO, Rob Crooke’s, vision. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up.
In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Solidigm will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue.
At Solidigm, we view problems as opportunities to define innovative solutions that hold the power to change the world and unleash the potential technological needs that the future holds. Although we may speak different languages and represent diverse backgrounds, we are ‘One Team’ that strives to accomplish Solidigm’s vision and mission to be the go-to partner for optimized data storage solutions. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world.
You can be part of the takeoff of a fast-growing business that develops cutting-edge products, delivers strong business value for customers, provides an engaging workplace for its employees, and serves a greater impact on the world.
This is a golden opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead Solidigm. We want a team of dedicated professionals who will not just be Solidigm team members but contribute to how we shape the future of the organization. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: be customer inspired, trusting, innovative, team-oriented, inclusive, results driven, collaborative, passionate, and flexible.
• Ensure Continuous Improvement in pursuit of OpX
• Identify process improvements based on thorough understanding of the business processes and supply chain dependencies
• Communicate, explain, and clarify issues with the customer/business groups/divisions, and translate business requirements.
• Perform specialized tasks in addition to their core job responsibilities, such as consulting on tools, systems, quality and controls, services, or processes; provide input to system/process design; and/or provide content knowledge support and troubleshooting
• Support several projects &/or programs simultaneously, managing multi stakeholders
• Conduct budget &/or headcount planning, business forecasting, constraint analysis, inventory analysis, Plan/POR, benchmarking and departmental indicators
- Experience writing MS SQL Server stored procedures, views, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Tolerance of ambiguity and demonstrate initiative.
- Team Leadership skills.
- Advanced organization and communication skills.
-Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management with 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines.