QA Analyst II
- CA-1, Watsonville, CA, USA
TITLE: QA Analyst II
LOCATION: Watsonville, CA
Tax Term:- W2 or 1099
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to contribute to the Information Services team in assuring exceptional application quality, customer service and supportability. This position will be responsible for working with the PMO, Application Development Team, Production Services and clients to test and implement custom and off-the-shelf solutions. This position may also provide short-term post go-live support and training for clients of both custom developed and third-party applications.
● Bachelor's Degree in related field of study and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
● Must be familiar with software development lifecycle, standard concepts, practices, and procedures for developing and testing business applications in a complex and dynamic operations environment.
● Knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, web-based applications, handheld RF devices and remote connectivity software a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and previous experience in testing for ERP implementation a plus.
● Experience in writing and executing manual test cases for custom web applications, web services and SOA, and ERP.
● Experience reviewing requirements and creating test plans for manual and automated testing.
● Experience writing automated test scripts in C#.
● Experience leading UAT sessions, as well as defect and status reporting.
● Experience on Agile teams, participating in UAT sessions, defect and status reporting.
● Experience in reading test plans and creating test scripts from the plan.
● Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation skills required.
● Self-starter. Works independently with minimal supervision.
● Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills a plus.
· Write test plans for small or non-cross-functional features.
· Review requirements for completeness and write test cases based on test plan.
· Execute manual test cases as needed per project cycle.
· Perform some automation scripting under direction of Automation Engineer.
· Collaborate with BSA and/or QA to lead UAT sessions as requested.
· Hand-off test results and documentation to BSA and QA Lead.
· Record test cases results, report and document defects and update test cases as dictated by the Project execution process.
· Create user and support documentation.
· Provide timely reports and results to project team and QA Lead as necessary.
· Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
Software Technology, Inc.
100 Overlook Center, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct 609 447 3342