[MMB] Full-stack Engineer (Python + Vue.js)
Software Mind develops solutions that make an impact for companies around the globe. Tech giants & unicorns, transformative projects, emerging technologies and limitless opportunities – these are a few words that describe an average day for us. Building cross-functional engineering teams that take ownership and crave more means we’re always on the lookout for talented people who bring passion and creativity to every project. Our culture embraces openness, acts with respect, shows grit & guts and combines employment with enjoyment.
Project – the aim you’ll have
We are responsible for a project for our client from UK where we are creating solution aimed at institutional entities involved in real estate leasing. The system uses a proprietary algorithm and machine learning.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Design, programming, testing and implementation of new back-end applications;
- Testing and improving existing back-end applications;
- Translate the functional wishes of the customer into concrete technical solutions;
- Meetings with front-end developers, functional designers and other specialists regarding the design of a system or application.
Expectations – the experience you need
- min. 4 years of commercial experience with Python
- Strong Relational DB, NoSQL, and data warehousing knowledge.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Building, deploying, and running applications on cloud infrastructure.
- Very good spoken English
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
Our offer – professional development, personal growth
- Flexible employment and remote work
- International projects with leading global clients
- International business trips
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Language classes
- Internal & external training
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Multisport card
- Well-being initiatives