- Street 144, Sector L Dha Phase 1, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Softpers Interactive is a full service IT Company that synchronizes people, processes, and technology in the smartest way possible. Our global clientele ranges from startups to SMBs to fortune 50 companies and we not only help them grow but also make sure that the implementation of our technology solutions is seamless, pain-free and result driven
- Experience as a Scrum master
- Understands agile reporting and metrics as well as scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong situational awareness and skills in facilitating conflict resolution and continual improvement
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (Jira, Kanban, etc.) to facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Identify gaps between the department's vision and current reality and recommend an optimal approach to close the gaps.
- Product backlogs, user stories, and requirement artifacts are defined and kept up to date
- Increase productivity and engagement by incorporating agile practices into product development.
- Create release roadmaps, set sprint goals, and effectively manage scrum activities.
- Define, implement, and monitor development practices to ensure compliance with standard procedures.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of procedures and recommend effective improvements.
- Min. Completed Bachelor in the field of computer science or equivalent and several years of relevant practical experience
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Meal Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Overtime Payment
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Based Bonuses
- A working environment where you can groom & enhance your knowledge.