Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3rd Floor, H Block Market, Street 144, Sector H Dha Phase 1, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We are looking to hire an SQA Engineer. S/he'll design and manually execute test cases and also implement those test cases.
Qualification & Skills:
- BSCS, BSSE with engineering aptitude. from a technical training institute.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in test automation and/or secure coding practices.
- Good business analysis skills.
- Deep understanding of SDLC.
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Sound knowledge of CMMI/Agile processes.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Analyze complex change requests for design efficiency, completeness and impact analysis.
- Design test plans and test cases for Regression and Functional tests.
- Design, implement and script automated tests using Selenium and C#.
- Review the Test Suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of these errors, document them in the defect tracking system, or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Manually execute tests, record results, report defects, and report test status.