Technical Project Manager
- 3rd Floor, Street 144, Sector H Dha Phase 1, Lahore, Pakistan, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to plan and execute engineering projects from concepts through release. This role will leverage strong leadership, communication, planning, and engineering skills.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and the iteration retrospective
- Manage tracking and planning and delivery of customer requests and issues
- Track all outstanding QA issues and work with QA teams to ensure consistent quality
- Create visibility for ongoing sprints through frequent and clear communication and reports
- Use SCRUM or Kanban software development processes. Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have the ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
- Manage, monitor, and motivate the cross-functional team assigned to the project.
- Facilitate, monitor, and coordinate release deliverables for all software releases (release, patches, and hotfixes)
- Conduct release readiness reviews and ensure all release dependencies and release content are being tracked
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different departmental teams
- Coordinates project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience in web or mobile technologies.
- Minimum 2-3 years project management experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Excellent English communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Good logical and analytical skills, with a strong desire to solve complex and challenging problems.
- Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross-functional teams with respect.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches
- Experience supporting and documenting software release projects
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service-oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Experience with various commercially available software engineering tools, such as Git, Jira, Asana, etc.