- Street 144, Sector H Dha Phase 1, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Softpers Interactive is a full service IT Company that synchronizes people, processes, and technology in the smartest way possible. Our global clientele ranges from startups to SMBs to fortune 50 companies and we not only help them grow but also make sure that the implementation of our technology solutions is seamless, pain-free and result driven
Softpers Interactive is looking for an HR Officer to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR Officer's responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, technical recruitment and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management (BBA/ BS.Hons- HR/ MHRM.
- 1 year experience in technical recruitment is preffered
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Provident fund
- Overtime Payment
- Paid Holidays
- A working environment where you can groom & enhance your knowledge.