Service Attendant - Kitchen hand Lane Cove
- Lane Cove NSW 2066, Australia
- Job Family: Service Attendants
Contribute to resident wellbeing and quality of life
Are you experienced hospitality worker? Our client is a leading Aged care site in Lane Cove. Some of the key duties of the role will be assisting the kitchen team, cleaning, dishes and food prep.
We currently have permanent part time hours for our Sunday breakfast shift from 6.30am to 2.30pm. Other shifts AM and PM across 7 days may be also available.
- You have recent experience as a Catering Assistant, ideally from an aged care facility
- Knowledge of food service and exposure to bulk cooking
- The ability to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication
- You can think on your feet in order to complete a fast-paced table service
- RSA desirable but not essential
Our Catering Assistant's are team players, they have a can do attitude are flexible to follow various work instructions and always remain focused on safety and service delivery.
- Australian Citizenship, or full Australian working rights
- Able to undergo a pre-employment medical reference and police check
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over 400,000 people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who personify Sodexo's unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family!