- Toorak VIC 3142, Australia
- Job Family: Service Attendants
Hospitality Opportunities – Education Sector
Immediate Start / Attractive Pay Rates
Are you a confident hospitality all-rounder with a passion for people and customer service? Click to register your interest now for a casual roles working as a Barista.
Be part of a friendly, close-knit, customer-centric team based at our prestigious private school Client sites. As a part of our hospitality team, you will provide quality food & beverage services to our client and customers, ensuring each experience is a positive one. As a casual hospitality employee, you will enjoy above award rates and the flexibility to work short shifts, mid-week shifts, and maintain great work-life balance or a second job.
We have 3 x Barista Opportunities
Toorak - M-F 8 am until 1 pm
City - M-F 3 am until 3 pm
Keysborough - M-F 7 am until 2 pm
What are we looking for?
- Previous hospitality experience
- Team players with a great can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and superior customer service skills
- A strong work ethic, able to learn and be part of a fast-paced team
- Professional presentation focused on safety and service delivery
- Australian Citizenship, or full Australian working rights
- National Police Clearance or Relevant Working with Children’s Check
- Pre-employment phone based medical screening
- Pre-employment eLearning
- Willingness to obtain vaccinations where required by public health order
Why Choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over 400,000 people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who personify Sodexo's unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family