Electrical Supervisor / Permit Writer
- Karratha WA 6714, Australia
- Job Family: Trades
Are you ready to get your hands dirty and join our team of problem solvers?
If you’re the go-to person, the one who answers the questions, with the know-how to keep facilities running like clockwork, we have an opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor/Permit Writer join our Building Maintenance team, working a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster into Karratha.
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve had previous experience in building maintenance across the domestic and commercial sectors. Our people are team players, have a can-do attitude, are flexible and always remain focused on safety and service delivery. To be successful, you’ll need:
- Relevant trade qualification(s) and certificates
- Australian Citizenship or full Australian working rights
- Ability to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing and police check
- WA Electrician’s Licence (Unrestricted)
- LVR Certification
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- Confined spaces (within 2 years)
- High Risk Licence (EWP)
- EEHA - Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (within 2 years)
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Solid and relevant experience i.e. service & maintenance (at least 3 years)
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Be a self-starter who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer communication skills.
- This role can be either a 5:2 roster (for a local person) or 7:7 roster (FIFO from Perth).
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over 400,000 people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who personify Sodexo's unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family!