Electrician - Prominent Hill
- Adelaide SA, Australia
Help create a home away from home
Sodexo are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated Electricians with unrestricted SA Electricians Licence to join our Maintenance team on a permanent, fulltime basis, at Prominent Hill Village Camp - South Australia. As an Electrician your basic function will to carry out service and maintenance of, camp site and mine sites facilities. Position on offer are on a FIFO 1:2 roster (7 days on, 14 days off) - (flights from Adelaide). This role is permanent, full-time with Sodexo.
- SA Electrician’s Licence (Unrestricted)
- LVR Certification
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- SA Manual Drivers Licence
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- Confined spaces (within 2 years)
- High Risk Licence (EWP)
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Solid and relevant experience i.e. service & maintenance (at least 3 years)
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of the role;
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Be a self-starter who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!