Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Balcatta WA 6021, Australia
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
About the job
We have openings for both Full Time and Part Time Talent Acquisition Consultants to join our highly talented and supportive team.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for servicing a portfolio of wide ranging vacancies, both casual and permanent. We are set up so that our TAC’s can focus on sourcing the best talent and consulting with your key stakeholders whilst being supported by our amazing admin division.
We offer excellent training and flexible working arrangements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with key stakeholders to fill vacancies across their portfolio
- Conduct phone screens and coordinate face to face interviews to assess the suitability of applicants
- Proactively build talent communities to assist with future recruitment drives
- Manage candidate expectations through their onboarding process
- HR liaison to request contracts for new employees
- Assistance with redeployments of existing Sodexo staff
- Involvement in external events including Careers Expo’s in remote locations
You will be a self-starter, used to working in a fast-paced high-volume environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated (desirable)
- 3 years experience in either an agency or internal recruitment team
- Experience recruiting in the resources or hospitality sectors (desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- excellent relationship and time management skills
- ability to problem solve and make recommendations on improving processes or procedures
- intermediate skills with the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
If this sounds like you, then please submit a current resume and a member of our team will be in touch