IS&T Applications Specialist
- Balcatta WA 6021, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Sodexo are seeking a IS&T Applications Specialist to support our Integrated Facilities Management Services (IFMS) portfolio located in the Perth support centre. This is a Permanent Full Time position and an ideal opportunity for someone who has 3 or more years in the industry to date.
About the job
Reporting to the IS&T Business Partner, you are the technical resource to support, maintain, develop and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for our IFMS platform.
You are primarily responsible for providing analysis and rectification of business-critical issues/outages/breakages with urgency and in a timely manner. You will also provide advice on potential functional and technical design improvements, while meeting business demand and quality requirements, in line with Microsoft product roadmaps.
Working closely alongside other IS&T Applications Specialist and a team of Microsoft-certified professionals, your responsibilities will also include:
- Performing systems integration testing and architectural reviews of changes or enhancements
- Within D365, ensuring system enhancements are well scoped, signed off and proven in a test environment before deploying to the production environments
- Develop design and estimations, based on the breaking down of complex business process, into simple elements, that will provide resolution to the requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have recent experience with Microsoft CRM Development within varied project environments. You will have a Graduate Degree or equivalent in computer science or computer applications discipline and experience working on Microsoft D365 or previous Microsoft CRM Online projects.
You have a continuous improvement mindset and can problem solve and trouble-shoot while working with initiative and a commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Additional experience and knowledge requirements include:
- Microsoft D365 customer engagement (CE) design and development experience
- Experience documenting Solution Architecture
- D365 Field Services (Resco platform)
- Developing and supporting CRM plugins, workflows and processes
This role will be offered on a full time permanent basis. Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and recognition program.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply with a current resume. Please note applications will close Friday, 02 July but shortlisting and interviews may commence prior.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
- Graduate Degree or equivalent in computer science or computer applications discipline
- Knowledge of ADX studio and/or Microsoft Web Portals an advantage
- D365 Field Services (Resco platform) and USD – an advantage
- Developing and supporting CRM plugins, workflows, processes and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendor.
- Microsoft certification in Dynamics 365
- Microsoft certification in Azure, or SharePoint Online administration
- Microsoft Technical Associate
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 3 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement- design, and development experience
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics 365 custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Portal or ADX Studio
- Experience with Informatica Integration Platform an advantage
- Documenting Solution Architecture and configuration build guides
- Problem solving and debugging skills while working with initiative and commitment in delivering quality outcomes
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills in English.
- Operate in team environment with a customer service mindset