Facilities Management SME - West
- Balcatta WA 6021, Australia
Sodexo develops, manages and delivers a diverse range of services, designed to improve the quality of life for our clients and customers. We design, deliver and manage these services, improving the daily running of these businesses, so that our clients can focus fully on their core business.
We have an unrivalled reputation for building lasting partnerships with clients through open, transparent relationships based on trust and exceptional performance.
In Australia, our 5,000 people are striving to improve the quality of life at over 250 client locations across all market sectors.
About the job
Based out of the Perth Support Centre in Balcatta and reporting into the General Manager - Facilities Management, this full-time permanent opportunity will be focused on deploying, adapting and implementing Facility Management services within region as required.
They will actively contribute to the achievement of Service Operations vision and critical priorities, and measure progress against key value drivers and well as provide support to Segment in the pursuit of new and existing business endeavors.
Other key duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Provide support to Accounts through the provision of standardised FM services (e.g. predictable quality and cost of FM services)
- Assistance in the deployment of FM related training as determined regionally (e.g.FM Academy) and identifying new talent for the purposes of succession planning and developing FM talent pool
- Provide consultancy services, expertise and support to clients and segment teams to streamline, standardize and simplify operational activity, and benefit from scale
- Ensuring that core FM and Asset Management processes and procedures are imbedded as part of the mobilisation and stabilisation phases.
- Contribute to an overall improvement in safety through safety walks or similar - reduce incidents and accidents and achieve a zero accident culture and mindset
- Working collaboratively with all SO partners (Supply Chain, IS&T, HS&E) to ensure that all Contracts are supported throughout the account life-cycle
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 5 years proven experience in a similar role with Trade, Diploma or Degree qualifications to be considered inclusive of relevant demonstrated experience.
You will be an experienced FM practitioner with extensive commercial experience desirable with demonstrated experience of FM deliverables across multiple sites.
You will also have:
- A high level of financial acumen with strong P&L performance delivery
- Strong sales, tender/quote/bid preparation and submission knowledge
- Strong work ethics and an understanding of corporate requirements and processes
- Strong professional business acumen to ensure all client relationship improvement initiatives are professionally defined measured, implemented and controlled
- High level of business case presentation and communication skills with the ability to professionally negotiate and achieve positive client relationship outcomes
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply now.