Casual Cook - St Lucia
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About The Job
Due to growth in our business, we currently have a need for a Casual Cook to join our team at our client site at St.John's College, Brisbane QLD. Casual shifts will be offered, suitable for someone looking to work approximately 20 hours per week ( including weekends). Our client is a leading education provider with a nurturing culture.
- Preparing foods in accordance with the menu
- Preparing foods for catering orders as required
- Ability to innovate menu items and daily specials based on customer feedback
- Ordering and receiving stock for the kitchen
- Washing of dishes and cleaning of food preparation areas
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chef
What you will be offered is a great team environment, a great work/life balance and the ability to cook wholesome and interesting menus for residents.
You are an experienced Cook who enjoys working in a team, driving high quality results and in turn meeting food safety, HACCP and OHS standards.
- You are an experienced Cook who enjoys working in a team.
- You thrive on serving high quality meals, while meeting food safety, HACCP and OHS standards.
- Experience in a upmarket environment is desirable but is not essential.
- You have ability to manage time and work under pressure.
- Certificate II in Commercial Cookery
If you are looking for a role where you can truly make an impact on people's lives, click "I'm Interested" for a quick 5 minute online application.