Facilities Administrator / Receptionist
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
Sodexo was founded over 50 years ago and has developed a unique expertise in Quality of Life services, backed by nearly 427,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe. We provide a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments.
About The Role
As Facilities Administrator/Receptionist, you’ll be the face of our business taking ownership of our front of house operations in a small team of four highly skilled and valued professionals. This is a fast paced, multi-faceted role in a passionate team offering daily opportunity to engage with broad range of stakeholders. A significant part of the role includes ensuring our services including reception, catering, security, administration and building services are managed to industry leading standards
Based at one of our Macquarie Park clients and reporting to the Facilities Manager, your day to day tasks will be varied and will cover a range of tasks such as guest services, facilities management, health and safety and most importantly providing an exceptional level of service to our staff and clients.
In this multifaceted role some of your key responsibilities will be;
- Providing 5-star service to our clients though managing our switchboard and welcoming visitors into the office
- Assist with all aspects of facilities management relevant to the office premises i.e. site walks, preventative and reactive maintenance , Health & Safety checks and reporting
- Ensuring exceptional front desk workplace facilities services
- Be a trained First Aider and/or Fire Warden for the tenancy
- Support with Invoicing, Purchase Order creation (training provided)
- Supporting all other administrative functions relevant to the role
- Consistently looking at process and service improvement, growth mindset
- Assisting with internal marketing and events, front of house meeting & training room management
Your role will also require creativity and innovation to identify opportunities to improve employee experience and implementing new activities, initiatives and events.
Sound like you? This is what we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about people and committed to delivering exceptional customer service!
- You have prior experience in a facilities environment with exposure to reception.
- You will be immaculately presented, vibrant and professional with a positive can-do attitude.
- Both written and verbal communication skills are vital and, of course, you’ll be good at building team relationships.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- You enjoy and respect a diverse and inclusive workplace and team.
What can you expect from us?
Market salary and benefits package
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Close to public transport, Macquarie Park shopping centre, onsite parking available
- A culture where teamwork is encouraged, diversity is embraced, and hard work is rewarded.
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a medical, police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)