- Karratha WA 6714, Australia
About the Job
Sodexo are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated Electricians with unrestricted WA Electricians Licence to join our Building Maintenance team on a permanent, fulltime basis, across Woodside's operational sites in Karratha. As an Electrician your basic function will to carry out service, maintenance and reactive breakdown maintenance across Major High Risk Facilities and a supply base. Positions on offer are residential only on a 7 days on 7 days off roster. This role is a permanent, full-time position with Sodexo.
FIFO WILL NOT be considered.
- WA Electrician’s Licence (Unrestricted)
- LVR Certification
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- Confined spaces (within 2 years)
- High Risk Licence (EWP)
- EEHA - Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (within 2 years)
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Solid and relevant experience i.e. service & maintenance (at least 3 years)
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of the role;
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Be a self-starter who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)