- Karratha WA 6714, Australia
Help create a home away from home
About the Job
A unique opportunity has become available for a highly experienced & customer focused Housing Manager to manage our vibrant housing team in Karratha.
This role is responsible for managing our team of 4/5 staff and overseeing a portfolio of 750 houses, along with the full scope of managing property maintenance aligning to Sodexo processes and ensuring service deliverables are met in accordance with contractual requirements.
We are a values driven, solution based business with customer service at the forefront of our minds at all times. It is therefore imperative that you are positive, solutions focused, flexible to the needs of the business and hardworking.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum 3-5 years relevant experience. Role is suited to a Senior Property Manager or Licensee looking for their next career challenge, and to expand on already well rounded management skills.
This role is permanent full time on a 5:2 Roster.
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Solid and relevant experience managing a large portfolio of residential properties
- Highly skilled in system process understanding
- Exceptional knowledge of Residential Tenancies Act and a commitment to compliance
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of the role;
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Be a self-starter who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!