FIFO Bus Driver
- Perth WA, Australia
Help create a home away from home.
- Various rosters from Perth, WA
- Immediate Start
- Full time and casual opportunities
Sodexo are seeking experienced Bus Drivers to join our FIFO team on various rosters based in the Eastern Pilbara of Western Australia.
The role consists of an 11-hour working day, with 20-40% Bus Driving and the remainder Utility work. You will be responsible for transporting passengers to and from the mine site camp, and/or Airport. We require flexible and hardworking individuals to assist with Cleaning or Utility duties as per site requirements. Previous FIFO / remote driving experience highly regarded but not essential.
Please ensure you meet the below criteria prior to submitting an application:
- HR Licence with F class or T class endorsement is mandatory
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or full work rights
- Experience driving HR trucks or large buses
- Approachable attitude and strong safety awareness
- Demonstrated experience in performing vehicle Pre-Start checks
- Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Assessments
- Drug & Alcohol testing – ongoing
- Current Police Certificate (Less than 6 months old)
- Minimum 2 employment related referee checks
- Company and Site based Inductions as required
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package, career progression and work life balance.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today!
Sodexo provides a range of services within facility management and Building maintenance at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in challenging environments.
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.