- Perth WA, Australia
Help create a home away from home
Join the Sodexo team providing Integrated Facilities Management Services, across the Pilbara!
As a Site Administrator you will be providing a high level of customer service and being the face of Sodexo on site, working a FIFO roster from Perth,Western Australia.
What will you be doing?
- Front of house administration duties, greeting all visitors and staff
- Providing excellent customer service to all staff and residents
- Coordinating flights and site accommodation bookings
- Assisting with staff rosters
- Liaising with clients and upholding Sodexo's values
- Assisting with on boarding of new employees in large numbers
- Maintaining records and accurate data entry for 300-1800 personnel
- Ensuring high level of compliance with OHS
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high volume administration role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills- you will be the face of Sodexo
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Experience with INX, SAMS WORKFLOW will be highly regarded
- Confident in Microsoft suite at an intermediate level
- Experience with processing high volume accommodation and flight bookings
- Previous FIFO experience in a similar role will be highly regarded although not essential
- A positive, approachable and resilient attitude
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide references, complete a Pre-Employment medical and relevant company inductions.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please send through an updated resume today!
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.