FIFO Casual Chef
- Perth WA, Australia
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
- Fly in Fly out from Perth, WA
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
Sodexo are currently looking for qualified Chefs to work in our casual team FIFO 2:1 from Perth, great for those who are seeking flexibility! If you haven't done FIFO before and it's something you want to explore - this might be perfect for you.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and producing various meals across breakfast, crib, dinner whilst ensuring the highest standards of safe food handling are met.
What we are looking for?
You thrive in a fast paced environment, handle pressure with ease and possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or unrestricted work rights
- Trade Certificate or Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is essential
- International qualifications must be recognised in Australia
- Preferably experience cooking for large numbers, ideally production / bulk / banquet cooking,
- Flexibility to work across various sites and rosters
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- A great attitude - we want you to enjoy going to your job each swing!
Below is a guide to Sodexo's On boarding process should your application be shortlisted:
- Reference Checks
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Sodexo and Client Inductions
- Collect PPE and confirm offer
Please note, Sodexo cover all on boarding costs for the successful candidate.
How to Apply?
Please submit a detailed resume outlining your experience as a qualified Chef and state your availability.